Friday, August 12, 2011

Grandma Interview

Hi, today we are going to be interviewing my grandma! She came all the way across the country with my grandpa to see me, my mom, and dad.
Me: What is your favorite color?
Grandma: Green.
Me: How many dogs do you have?
Grandma: One scottie dog named Robbie.
Me: How many grandchildren do you have?
Grandma: I have four grandchildren. Three grandsons, and one granddaughter.
Me: How many children do you have?
Grandma: I have four children. Three daughters, and one son.
Me: Are you married? For how long have you been married?
Grandma: Yes. I have been married for forty-nine years.
Me: What is your favorite hobby?
Grandma: I don't have a favorite hobby. I do all kinds of needle work. Sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidery, needlepoint. And flower gardening. Also I like to work out at the gym three or four days a week.
Me: what is your favorite food to eat?
Grandma: Chicken.
Me: And is there anything else you'd like to add?
Grandma: I am an Ohio State University foot ball fan.
Me: Thanks for letting me interview you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment