Friday, August 19, 2011

My play date!

Today, one of my really good friends came over to play with me. First, we made a secret club (so I can't tell you where it is, or what it looks like.) What we do in our club is, we talk, and we add onto our spots in the club house. But we never came up with a name for the club. And, we would go do things like, shoot rubber bands, or play the flip-flop game. And when someone came by, we would act like a rock. I think that my favorite thing about today, was when my mom came near the tent, she saw us and peeked her head into our clubhouse, we acted like a rock. Then she looked at us, and asked what we were doing. Then we grabbed our squirt guns, and squirted my mom, and we chases her away! It was fun. And I think that my mom had fun then too.

1 comment:

  1. Where in the world did you learn to shoot rubber bands? Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete