Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today I Visited My Old Neighbor


This picture you see above is of me and my old neighbor, from the last neighborhood I lived in. We each moved, She moved up to her other house, and is now renting her other one. And I moved into a little bit bigger house. But we are each still in the same town as we were before. First we met each other at a restaurant, and ate breakfast there. Then we headed up to her house. It was a little bit of a drive, but it was a very pretty ride. When we got there she showed me and my mom her gardens, it was so pretty! There was a lot of trees, and we even saw one of her cats. After we looked at all of the trees and flowers, we got to see the house. I loved the house! It was so bright and open. When you walk into the house, to the left, that's where the kitchen was. And to the right, was the dinning room, then living room. In the living room, that's how you got into the guest room. Upstairs, is her bed room, bathroom, and the cats bedroom (she has two cats.) We had a lot of catching up to do. So we did a lot of chatting. I had so much fun today, and I'm so happy that I got to see my old neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment